About US

PETS to Go is a non profit, no-kill animal shelter serving the Springfield area.  Our mission is to give homeless animals a second chance through our rescue, shelter and adoption programs.

We were founded in 1990 with a few simple goals: save and re-home cats and dogs and education the public about spaying and neutering their pets.

We are now one of the largest no-kill shelters in the state!  Each year Pets to Go helps more than 1,300 cats and dogs find permanent homes.  Where do they come from?  About 40% are owner surrenders and the other 60% are animals wer rescue from the shelters that euthanize.

Our shelter continues to grow and improve.  Drop by and get to know us!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: